Diffrence Between Automatic And Semi Automatic Biochemistry AnalyzersSeptember 16, 2021
Product Details on Rayto Biochemistry Analyzer in India , Erba Chem 7 Biochemistry Analyzer 7, Horiba Hematology AnalyzerSeptember 16, 2021
Cell counters are getting more important in the medical industry with the facts that they helps in getting the root of disease. These can range between classic 8 parameters to 36 parameters and 2-6 histograms and scattered diagrams. The decision on the number of parameters that are required generally depends upon the type of test needed.
Features of a Mindray Cell Counter in India
- Biochemistry analyzers come with a range from 40 to 200 samples per hour
- Generally, hematology analyzers have three modes: Pre-diluted mode, Whole Blood mode, and Capillary whole blood mode for different test requirements.
- Biochemistry analyzers offer almost the storage capacity which starts from 35000 to 100,000 results including the histogram and scatter diagrams, etc.
- Modern hematology analyzer comes with a touchscreen which is large and convenient LCDs for all the operations including inventory management system.
- A critical factor for any type of analyzing instrument is that closed tube sampling is considered safer than open tube sampling.
- In case of fault or defects, quick and efficient services by the seller are important because the blood samples deteriorate quickly.
- Another important factor that needs to be considered is the system interface capabilities like no. of ports available, printer systems, wireless connectivity, HL7 compliance, barcode scanner interface.
There are three types of more specialized versions of Mindray Cell Counter which are as follows:
- Mindray BC 2800 in India: BC-2800 is a compact and fully automatic hematology analyzer with 19 parameters for testing and micro sampling technology. It has user-friendly interface facilities with an easy and efficient workflow.
- 3-part differentiation of WBC, 19 parameters + 3 histograms two counting modes: whole blood and pre-dilutes,
- 3o sampling per hour capacity
- 13 UL with sample capacity
- 20,000 sample result storage
- Large color LCD
- Mindray 3000 in India: It is an analyzer for the mainstream laboratories prioritizing quality results.
- 3-part differentiation of WBC, 19 parameters +3 histograms
- Two counting modes (whole blood and pre-diluted)
- 60 sample per hour capacity
- Automatic diluting, lyzing, mixing, rinsing, and unclogging
- Storage for up to 35,000 sample results
- Large color LCD
- CBC + 3-diff, 21 parameters + 3 Histograms
- Intuitive operation system 10.4 inch TFT touch screen
- 500,000 result storage with histograms
- Original QC, calibrators, and reagents
All Mindray Cell Counter and another hematology analyzer are high quality and systematically centralized machinery with high technical supports are very accurate in producing exact results for the sampling.